Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why? Why not?

I'm starting this blog to supplement my other one. I write about the obscure history of Allentown Pennsylvania when I have time. I just started the other blog, and my articles are taking a ton of time to write. Trying to actually research something instead of pasting links to news stories and write my opinion is difficult. I've decided to start this blog to keep myself writing and online. Also, I happen to have a passion for what I plan on writing about. I should probably tell you what that is.

This blog will be dedicated to the discussion of film and literature in as many mediums as I see fit. It'll cover most of the aspects of my life. I'm a writing major and I find myself continually reading books or watching movies. Afterward, my mind has a thousand ideas I forget. I'm going to use this blog to discuss different aspects of film and literature that occur to me through pieces. Sometimes it might come off as a review other times I'll discuss style and technique. Sounds thrilling right? I'll be updating this blog regularly because I watch about five films a week and try to plow through four or five novels a month. I hope you enjoy.

Also, if you don't know what my blog's name means I'd google it. History is fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment